What Do We Know Now About Leadership in a Self-Organizing World?
How Do We Talk About This?
Saturday, 3:00 (Teresa, Tenneson, Gabriel, Diana, Henri, Jim, Shiloh, Ashley, Roosey, Tom, Diana, Christy and more……….
Final harvest at check out. HOW DO WE TALK about this.
- Tell real stories of amazing stuff that we wouldn’t have expected
- Be in the practice of listening, hearing, and symbolizing
- Assume that everything we need to know is right here
- Name it as participant organized – they own the responsibility and can point to “somebody did it”
- Relationship between hearing the story and self-organizing change
- Clear intention, purpose context…people can self-organize to create
- Experience it
- Ask powerful questions
- How would you like to access the true potential of your organization
- Focus on the work we have to do, the real need and purpose. Then be thoughtful and choiceful about how to get about it.
- Reflection of nature & Body…words and images
- Follow the energy of yes!
- Use vocabulary to understand and engage
- Be in the life energy – how to serve the larger whole.
- Cultivate genuine curiosity and authentic response
- Welcome people home…to the best of what we know and in connection with what is alive already
Tenneson posted a [blog entry] elaborating on the session.