Difference (from prior major revision)
(no other diffs)
Summary of Discussion
- Response from Chief didn't really contain action items. Who is the committee? How was it decided? Who can join? When will the community get input into the policy that affects them all?
- Grouping of homes as committees, is that in place still?
- Publicize the people who don;t pay rent...there must be consequences.
- Draft housing policy requires community input to ensure that it is understood and delivered the same to everyone.
- Committee should include the community and allow for participation ie: groups of homes with representatives need to be involved in decision making.
- We would like copies of the draft policy and recommendations. Also, put updates into the newsletter of changes so everyone can see them. It can't be done in isolation.
- Building inspectors to speak to homeowners and accountability for work done.
- More of our own people working on renovations both as contractors and apprentices.