Problems with dialect-changing remembrances of stories make it difficult to do resource development
- different versions of same story- depends on who tells it. Kids what the same story all the time.
- List to the elders and don’t take the objections of the “middle” generations personally.
- IN the story is change to match today generations then accept it as long as it doesn’t change the message.
- Roman letters/syllabics both are used which is really?
- Language belongs to everyone
- work together to come to consensus about dialect
- One decisions better than no decisions
- if people complain but don’t help, let them talk but knot let them get to you/stop you from doing what you’re doing
- involve the young generations in the work, involve all of the family groups.