I helped out with ScrumToronto's GrowingAgilePractices2004. I proposed the GrowingAgilePractices2004/RelationshipBetweenGreatSoftwareAndPractices topic.|
I manage software development teams. My specialty is delivering software products on time and under budget using hands-on technical involvement and evidence-based software development practices. I've delivered successful software on time with teams from three to eighteen reports.|
I've developed products that have generated more than M$20 in sales and played a role in generating more than M$75 in value for investors. My experience includes successes in small, self-financed companies, fully funded start-ups, and a mature culture restructuring itself for a liquidity event.
I'm currently open to opportunities to lead a development team. I'm attracted to mission-critical projects with strict deadlines, in either a new product development or a team restructuring environment. I'm especially interested in opportunities to help a growing company transition from entrepreneural exhilaration to a disciplined, repeatable process for developing great software on time, every time.
Where to find what you need on my traditional web site:
* If you, like me, are most interested in results and working software, or would like to get a sense of the breadth of my experience, please review my accomplishments <http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/index.html#acomplishments>. I've given my accomplishments the most prominent real estate on my web site because they illustrate most clearly exactly who I am and what I do: I ship software.
* If you would like to understand my approach to software development and project management, please read some of my essays and presentations <http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/index.html#essays>.
* If you need to review my chronological career history or need a summary of experience by technology, you can review my résumé <http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/reg.html>.
* I'm helping out with ScrumToronto's GrowingAgilePractices2004.
* Judy Tantivongsathaporn <http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~jtantivo/> cited an article of mine as part of her research into DesignByContract?: http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~jtantivo/thesis/.
* MyMyersBriggsTypeIs? ENTJ
...and if you're a Wikizen, leave a message below:
placeholder for messages
“Man is driven to create; I know I really love to create things. And while I'm not good at painting, drawing, or music, I can write software.”—Yukihiro Matsumoto
I helped out with ScrumToronto's GrowingAgilePractices2004. I proposed the GrowingAgilePractices2004/RelationshipBetweenGreatSoftwareAndPractices topic.
* http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/ * firstname.lastname@example.org