Showing revision 1
- A page can only be started by one person (either by one person writing it from scratch or by one person borrowing text from another page here or elsewhere).
- Anyone has the right to change whatever I write.
- Anyone has the right to change it back.
- Conflicts will have to be decided by the participants (meaning all of us, not just those directly involved in the conflict itself).
- There is no ContentControl.
- There is no VocabularyControl.
- This will all work a lot better if we're nice to each other.
- If I make a change and someone changes it back, perhaps that means a discussion is in order. Create a discussion about the change you tried to make and see what the community says about it. Maybe it just wasn't understood what you were trying to do.
- We (the community of people visiting, writing and editing this site) are in charge of the NetSpaceGivens, adding more, removing all of them, whatever.