Why OS on OS?
Participants:Judy - Canada; Brain - Australia; Tova - Israel; Toke - Denmark; Audrey - Canada; Mlinka - Zagreb; Gabriela - Germany; Florian - Berlin
Summary of the meeting:
Intro: Why OSonOS why every year, how does OSonOS work for us? Work for the cause of opening space? What does experience and inexperienced mean in our field?
Discussion: Reasons people were coming to OSonOS were mainly
1. to meet people and to match face to name from the listserve
2. feeling this is a meaningful community
3. laying ground for the work that is done through the year
4. renewing and rejuvenating ourselves
5. helped me feel we are one world
6. sharing information, practices, etc.
7. practicing our own practice -- being a community of practitioners who are practicing their own medicine;
pushing the boundaries through our development.
Most of the people felt that international OS is very important. Will regional OSonOS take energy from global?
- Meeting with the international community gives people the falling:
- limit lines and boundaries turn to bridges, providing wonderful magic.
- To be meeting with international community provides a sense that we actually are one world
- This is a place to hear and collect stories of practices and of people all over the world which could be and would be
shared with our local community as means of teaching and opening space there.
- Opportunity to live in Open Space
Open Space Truth's:
- You never get it wrong and you never get it done
- If we do our work right we will be living it -- not make a living out of it!
- Maybe the open space is a lens through which you do whatever you are doing -- teaching, managing, etc.
- When meeting from all over the world open space is a sail waiting for the wind or breath to drive it.
- OSonOs? is an experimental field for us as practitioners (that is why we have it in Bramstrup)
- We all tap into indigenous mind - the mind that knows we are all one.