SESSION TOPIC:What enhances living cooperatively in community?
Participants: TedErnst, LucyBurton
- Milieu open space in one's home environment using small board as marketplace, functions as a dynamic to-do list or could-do list
- Have the group of people do a "state of grace" document (http://www.thestateofgracedocument.com)
- The use of "the work" of Byron Katy--amazing (http://www.thework.org)
- The importance of getting and maintaining a clear vision for the community and have it be much more than just sustainability
- For larger communities, e.g., >27 people, utilize sociocracy as a governance structure. John Beck is a US-based sociocracy consultant.
See websites above.
Book _Loving What Is_ by Byron Katy
"When you argue with reality/what is, you lose--but only 100% of the time." Byron Katy