A Call for (online) Leaders
Here’s what you can do here at OpenSpaceWorldNET:
- convene a practitioner's work group to develop a specific OST resource
- collect some specific kind of OST stories, education, healthcare, etc.
- post the the invitation and discussion topics from a community event you hold, so that it can be replicated and extended elsewhere in the world
- invite your participants in such gatherings to post their notes, eliminating the need for photocopying and group 'reply-to-all' sorts of emailings
- post the notes from training workshops you are holding
- invite your participants to continue to manage and document their community followup projects online... thus offering them an immediate, free, accessible, showcase and functionally open space website for their work.
- send prospective clients there to see the showcase and notice that you are an active member of this worldwide practice.
This OpenSpaceWorldNET wiki website opens many new possibilities, the list above being only the beginning of what might grow up there. Click all around the site, and see if this is something you would like to create here.