Midwest OS email listserve
here is how to subscribe and unsubscribe to the midwestOS list at yahoogroups...
- to subscribe... send a blank message to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. you will get a message to confirming this. just click reply and send the confirmation back. in most cases, you will be added to the list in a few minutes.
- to Unsubscribe... send a blank message to mailto:email@example.com. you will get a message to confirming this. just click reply and send the confirmation back. in most cases, you will be removed from the list in a few minutes.'
- when you subscribe... it's a good idea to save your confirmation emails because they may be useful if you forget your password later, or if you want to log into the yahoo site to change preferences or read postings on the web, rather than by email.
- after you subscribe... you will begin receiving messages from the list and be able to send messages to the list. mailto:midwestOS@yahoogroups.com is the address you will send to and receive from.
- to change your preferences... and/or read our list on the web, visit http://www.yahoogroups.com/groups/midwestos. you will need your password to access this page, so try to keep it handy. in the settings section, the web-only option allows you to turn off list mail and read only on the website (a good vacation option). The digest option aggregates all messages for each day into one message so you get one daily digest from the list.